Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rouge's Driving Reviews!

Hello all! Let me introduce myself. My name is Rouge and I will be your driving instructor.
I bet your all saying. "Wait, driving instructor?" Yes you heard right! I will be teaching and reviewing the vehicles from Halo 3. The format will look something like this for the main post.

Overall
Name of vehicle:
Alignment:
Weapon systems:
Maximum carrying capacity:
Rouge's recommended carrying capacity:
Recommended Gametype use:

Stats
Sturdiness:
Maneuverability:
Hitpoints:
Commonness:
Effectiveness against land:
Effectiveness against air:
Effectiveness against infantry:
Overall Effectiveness:

Bonuses
Link to me driving:

The Stats will be on a 1-10 ratio. 1 being worst and 10 being best.

For every vehicle I will try to include a link to my fileshare where you can download a video of me driving the given vehicle on that map.

This will mostly try to be weekly from every Thursday

Any questions just leave a c0mment!


I'll see you on the course, Rouge


No comments: